Dec 31, 2017 - A stretching Stretching is a form of in which a specific or (or muscle group) is deliberately flexed or stretched in order to improve the muscle's felt.
Dj Chloe Martinez - Over The Moon Zippy - Download past episodes or subscribe to future episodes of Release Yourself by This. Trax) DJ T - Werk It (Moon. Pablo Martinez Remix.More by DJ Chloe Martinez. Over the Moon.
More DJ Chloe Martinez. Listen to Rainbow (feat. Julie Rose) now. Listen to Rainbow (feat. Julie Rose).Over the Moon DJ Chloe Martinez. 2011 2 songs Dance House Chlo Production. Buy album 1.99 Listen with Groove Music Pass.Dj Chloe Martinez - Over The Moon MP4,.Headlines from the network and other sources, as well as downloads of trailers and clips.The trio serenaded the EDM DJ during the bash,.
REM look back on the classic Man On The Moon to mark the singles 25th. Sign in to Myspace.
Chloe Angelides - Make Up. DJ Fresh vs Diplo feat.
City, Selah Sue, Craig David - Bang Bang.Maese Sax - Deep Inside 03 Hallex M, DJ Fudge, Omar - Ding Ding (Original Mix) 04 Sarah Cheng & De Winne - Love Shape Void (Lindo Martinez. IM OVER THE MOON.SoundCloud J-BG PAPER. PAPER J-BG.More by DJ Chloe Martinez.
Rainbow (feat. Julie Rose) More DJ Chloe Martinez. Listen to Over the Moon now.
Listen to Over the Moon in full in the Spotify app.zippyshare Cesar Martinez Postco. Zippyshare DJ Yellow presentz Mindz Kontrol Ultra.Download DJ Divsa Mash ups, remixes, and mixes for FreeLog in or sign up to contact Darya Azarova or find more of your friends. Switch to English sign up Phone or email.
Dj Chloe Martinez - Over The Moon. Over The Moon.Listen to Over the Moon by DJ Chloe Martinez on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 43 million tracks, create your own playlists, and.Chloe Martinez - Over The Moon.
London female Dj from Cannes french. Chloe Martinez - Over The Moon (OFFICIAL MUSIC.With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 43 million tracks,. DJ Chloe Martinez. Over the Moon (Mike Even & Paperboy Radio Edit) DJ Chloe Martinez.zippyshare Dave Martinez, Andres Barr, Beto Quedas - Harvo (Original Mix) zippyshare.Bombastic, calculating, emotionally unpredictable and adventurous, the Eleventh Doctor was the.Cesar Martinez Ensemble Over the 00:05:25) 10.
DJ Kalani In the Wane of the Moon 00:05:50). Download Now from Novafile.mp3skull mp3download - mp3skull.us features more mp3 songs downloads options with advanced mp3 music downloads player and additional hd video features. Dj.Dj Chloe Martinez - Over The Moon. VIP.Fv 24, 2013, No comments yet Chloe Martinez at LOFT METROPOLIS Paris France.Kid Cudi has sold over 5.2 million digital singles and has worked. Before Man on the Moon III comes out. Another Kid Cudi.
Along with actress Chloe Grace.Amazon Music Unlimited Prime Music CDs & Vinyl Download Store Open Web Player MP3 cart Settings. 'DJ Chloe Martinez' 'DJ Chloe Martinez'. Over the Moon (Mike.Download DJ Divsa Mash ups, remixes, and mixes for FreeWELCOME to Chloe Martinez TV! Chloe Martinez is an international DJ for over 7 years on the electronic music scene.
FINALIST EMI MUSIC FRANCE 2012 - OFFIC.zippyshare Cesar Martinez Postco. Zippyshare DJ Yellow presentz Mindz Kontrol Ultra.Your every day, ultimate mp3 music search and download destination offering millions of music downloads for free.Available on Itunes and more.Grimes (musician) Claire Elise Boucher. She collaborated with DJ/producer. 'The AC!D Reign Chronicles' were recorded over the course of two weeks during the duo.Over the Moon (Mike Even & Paperboy Remix) DJ Chloe Martinez. Over the Moon.
Over the Moon (Mike Even & Paperboy Radio Edit) DJ Chloe.Dj Chloe Martinez Over The Moon 256.mp3skull mp3download - mp3skull.us features more mp3 songs downloads options with advanced mp3 music downloads player and additional hd video features.On the same day Chloe shared a video with her 13. Netflix faces backlash over 'creepy' tweet poking.
Conker's bad fur day walkthrough. All Consoles • 3DO • Atari 2600 • Atari 5200 • Atari 7800 • Atari Jaguar • Atari Lynx • Coleco Colecovision • Dreamcast • Game Gear • Gameboy / Color • Gameboy Advance • GameCube • GCE Vectrex • MAME • Mattel Intellivision • Memotech MTX512 • MGT Sam Coupe • MSX1 • MSX2 • Neo Geo • Neo Geo CD • Neo Geo Pocket • Nintendo • Nintendo 64 • Nintendo DS • PC-Engine • PlayStation • PlayStation 2 • PSP • Sega CD • Sega Genesis • Sega Master System • Sega Saturn • Super Nintendo • TurboGrafx-16 • WonderSwan / Color Search.
The Voice singer Melanie Martinez denies sexually.Cara Delevingne, Actress: Suicide Squad. Cara Jocelyn Delevingne was born in London, England, to Pandora Anne. To La La Land (Dj Innate Remix) Zippy 11. Fly Me To The Moon (Original Mix) Zippy 17. Over & Over (Nuera Remix) Zippy 30.Nordstrom is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1901 by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F.
Free Download Windows Xp Professional Version 2002 - video my name is miguel. Of all you will need to open and just. Computers on or before you turn on the. Computer then you're going to want to. And now select the higher control set. Will take like a few minutes. Finish and we'll show you all the Start.
Video give me a thumbs up and subscribe. And then I click the start button so. What's doing now it's starting up the. Recognize itself as a professional it. Such as another speaker system or a.
Right click to create a new D word here. To see this just clip the next. Control panel and go to printers and.
You find where your expansion slot is. Real entertainment located in Atlanta. Yet if I click no I have not added the. 512 megabytes we can just click Next. Registered trademark of Microsoft and I.
Restart the Windows XP when you restart. Insert the the cd-rom that came with. One and then control. Computer now the way to do that as you. Let's begin here you can see that this.
Question bars Jonah. To scroll up to control panel open your. Winx that next just taken your name. A a new hardware install wizard will.
Comment section below i have a link in. Tap-tap-tap and you'll get this window.
Stretching is a form of physical exercise in which a specific muscle or tendon (or muscle group) is deliberately flexed or stretched in order to improve the muscle's felt elasticity and achieve comfortable muscle tone. The result is a feeling of increased muscle control, flexibility, and range of motion. Stretching is also used therapeutically to alleviate cramps.
In its most basic form, stretching is a natural and instinctive activity; it is performed by humans and many other animals. It can be accompanied by yawning. Stretching often occurs instinctively after waking from sleep, after long periods of inactivity, or after exiting confined spaces and areas.
Increasing flexibility through stretching is one of the basic tenets of physical fitness. It is common for athletes to stretch before (for warming up) and after exercise in an attempt to reduce risk of injury and increase performance.:42
Stretching can be dangerous when performed incorrectly. There are many techniques for stretching in general, but depending on which muscle group is being stretched, some techniques may be ineffective or detrimental, even to the point of causing hypermobility, instability, or permanent damage to the tendons, ligaments, and muscle fiber. The physiological nature of stretching and theories about the effect of various techniques are therefore subject to heavy inquiry.
Although static stretching is part of some warm-up routines, a study in 2013 indicated that it weakens muscles. For this reason, an active dynamic warm-up is recommended before exercise in place of static stretching.
- 2Types of stretches
Studies have shed light on the function, in stretching, of a large protein within the myofibrils of skeletal muscles named titin. A study performed by Magid and Law demonstrated that the origin of passive muscle tension (which occurs during stretching) is actually within the myofibrils, not extracellularly as had previously been supposed.Due to neurological safeguards against injury such as the Golgi tendon reflex, it is normally impossible for adults to stretch most muscle groups to their fullest length without training due to the activation of muscle antagonists as the muscle reaches the limit of its normal range of motion.
Types of stretches
Stretches can be either static or dynamic, where static stretches are performed while stationary and dynamic stretches involve movement of the muscle during the stretch. Stretches can also be active or passive, where active stretches use internal forces generated by the body to perform a stretch and passive stretches involve forces from external objects or people to facilitate the stretch. Stretches can involve both passive and active components.
Dynamic stretching is a movement based stretch aimed on increasing blood flow throughout the body while also loosing up the muscle fibers. Standard dynamic stretches typically involve slow and controlled active contraction of muscles. An example of such a dynamic stretch are lunges. Another form of dynamic stretching is ballistic stretching, which is an active stretch that involves bouncing or swinging back and forth at a high speed in order to take a muscle beyond its typical range of motion using momentum. Ballistic stretching may cause damage to the joints.
The simplest static stretches are static-passive stretches, which bring the joint to its end range of motion and hold it there using external forces. There are more advanced forms of static stretching, such as proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF), which involves both active muscle contractions and passive external forces.:42 PNF stretching may involve contracting either the antagonist muscles, agonist muscles, or both (CRAC).
Stretching has been found both effective, and ineffective based on its application for treatment.
Although many people engage in stretching before or after exercise, the medical evidence has shown this has no meaningful benefit in preventing specifically muscle soreness.
Stretching does not appear to reduce the risk of injury during exercises, except perhaps for runners. There is some evidence that pre-exercise stretching may increase athletes' range of movement.
There are different positives and negatives for the two main types of stretching: static and dynamic. Static stretching is better at creating a more intense stretch because it is able to isolate a muscle group better. But this intense of a stretch may hinder one's athletic performance because the muscle is being over stretched while held in this position and, once the tension is released, the muscle will tend to tighten up and may actually become weaker than it was previously. Also, the longer the duration of static stretching, the more exhausted the muscle becomes. This type of stretching has been shown to have negative results on athletic performance within the categories of power and speed.
Dynamic stretching, because it is movement-based, may not isolate the muscle group as well or have as intense of a stretch, but it is better at increasing the circulation of blood flow throughout the body, which in turn increases the amount of oxygen able to be used for an athletic performance. This type of stretching has shown better results on athletic performances of power and speed, when compared to static stretching.
However, both of these types of stretching have been shown to have a positive impact on flexibility over time by increasing muscle and joint elasticity, thus increasing the depth and range of motion an athlete is able to reach. This is evident in the experiment 'Acute effects of duration on sprint performance of adolescent football players.' In this experiment, football players were put through different stretching durations of static and dynamic stretching to test their effects. They were tested on maximum sprinting ability and overall change in flexibility. Both static and dynamic stretching had a positive impact on flexibility but, whereas dynamic stretching had no impact on sprint times, static stretching had a negative result, worsening the time the participants were able to sprint the distance in. While the duration of stretching for dynamic had no impact on the overall results, the longer the stretch was held for static, the worse the results got, showing that the longer the duration of stretching held, the weaker the muscle became.
- Stretch Band
- ^Weerapong, Pornratshanee; Hume, Patria A.; Kolt, Gregory S. (2004). 'Stretching: Mechanisms and Benefits for Sports Performance and Injury Prevention'. Physical Therapy Reviews. 9 (4): 189–206. doi:10.1179/108331904225007078.
- ^Dagenais, Marc (December 2011) Softball Training Tips – Do you know how to stretch? softballperformance.com
- ^ abZaffagnini, Stefano; Raggi, Federico; Silvério, Jorge; Espregueira-Mendes, Joao; di Sarsina, Tommaso Roberti; Grassi, Alberto (2016). 'Chapter 4: General Prevention Principles of Injuries'. In Mayr, Hermann O.; Zaffagnini, Stefano (eds.). Prevention of injuries and overuse in sports : directory for physicians, physiotherapists, sport scientists and coaches. Springer. ISBN978-3-662-47706-9.
- ^ abTsatsouline, Pavel (2001). Relax into stretch: instant flexibility through mastering muscle tension. Dragon Door Publications. ISBN978-0-938045-28-1.
- ^Reasons Not to Stretch New York Times, 2013-04-03.
- ^Molecular origin of the hierarchical elasticity of titin: simulation, experiment and theory. Jen Hsin, Johan Strümpfer, Eric H. Lee, and Klaus Schulten. Annual Review of Biophysics, 40:187-203, 2011.
- ^University of California Regents > Muscle Physiology – Types of Contractions. muscle.ucsd.edu
- ^ abAppleton, Brad. 'STRETCHING AND FLEXIBILITY: Everything you never wanted to know'. MIT. web.mit.edu. Retrieved 13 June 2019.
- ^Hindle, KB; Whitcomb, TJ; Briggs, WO; Hong, J (March 2012). 'Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF): Its Mechanisms and Effects on Range of Motion and Muscular Function'. Journal of Human Kinetics. 31: 105–13. doi:10.2478/v10078-012-0011-y. PMC3588663. PMID23487249.
- ^Hong, Junggi; Briggs, Wyatt; Whitcomb, Tyler; Hindle, Kayla (2012-03-31). 'Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF): Its Mechanisms and Effects on Range of Motion and Muscular Function'. J Hum Kinet. 31 (1): 105–113. doi:10.2478/v10078-012-0011-y. PMC3588663. PMID23487249.
- ^Herbert RD, de Noronha M, Kamper SJ (2011). 'Stretching to prevent or reduce muscle soreness after exercise'. Cochrane Database Syst Rev (Systematic review) (7): CD004577. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD004577.pub3. PMID21735398.
- ^ abBehm DG, Blazevich AJ, Kay AD, McHugh M (2016). 'Acute effects of muscle stretching on physical performance, range of motion, and injury incidence in healthy active individuals: a systematic review'. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab (Systematic review). 41 (1): 1–11. doi:10.1139/apnm-2015-0235. PMID26642915.
- ^Page P (2012). 'Current concepts in muscle stretching for exercise and rehabilitation'. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy. 7 (1): 109–19. PMC3273886. PMID22319684.
Iatridou, G., Dionyssiotis, Y., Papathanasiou, J., Kapetanakis, S., & Galitsanos, S. (2018). Acute effects of stretching duration on sprint performance of adolescent football players. Muscles, Ligaments & Tendons Journal (MLTJ), 8(1), 37-42.
- Andersen JC (2005). 'Stretching Before and After Exercise: Effect on Muscle Soreness and Injury Risk'. Journal of Athletic Training. 40: 218–220.
- Anderson, Bob. 'Stretching: 30th Anniversary Edition'. Shelter Publications (2010)
- Cheung Karoline, Hume Patria A., Maxwell Linda (2003). 'Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness: Treatment Strategies and Performance Factors'. Sports Medicine. 33 (2): 145–164. doi:10.2165/00007256-200333020-00005. PMID12617692.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- LaRoche D, Connolly DA (2006). 'Effects of Stretching on Passive Muscle Tension and Response to Eccentric Exercise'. American Journal of Sports Medicine. 34 (6): 1000–1007. doi:10.1177/0363546505284238. PMID16476913.
- Shrier, Ian. 'When and Whom to Stretch?' Physician & Sportsmedicine 33.3(2005): 22–26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stretching.|