|Their 16 Greatest Hits|
|Greatest hits album by|
|Producer||Steve Barri, P. F. Sloan|
|The Grass Roots chronology|
J.PERIOD is proud to present The Best of Nate Dogg an epic tribute to the fallen. With conscious artists like The Roots, Q-Tip and Lauryn Hill, The Best of Nate. Jun 29, 2015 - Reggae Superstar Beres Hammond performs alongside The Roots on Late Night. Best of Reggae Presents: Zion Hill (The Forgotten Hits).
Their 16 Greatest Hits is the third compilation album by the American rock band The Grass Roots. It was originally released by Dunhill Records in September 1971 shortly after the success of 'Sooner or Later' earlier that year (see 1971 in music). The album also included many other hit singles that were released from 1966 to 1971. The album was released on both stereo LP & tape as well as in Quadraphonic Sound on both LP & tape. This album was the only Quadraphonic album released by The Grass Roots.
For your search query Mann Mera Table No 21 Full Song MP3 we have found 1000000 songs matching your query but showing only top 10 results. Mann mera table no 21mp3 song. Now we recommend you to Download first result Mann Mera Song Table No 21 Ft Rajeev Khandelwal Tina Desai MP3 which is uploaded by Eros Now of size 4.08 MB, duration 3 minutes and 6 seconds and bitrate is 192 Kbps.
As the group's third greatest hits collection, Their 16 Greatest Hits contained many of the hit songs from the group's first two greatest hits albums, Golden Grass and More Golden Grass. This included 6 songs from the former and 9 songs from the latter. The one song not on either previous album was 'Sooner or Later,' which had become the band's first Billboard top 10 entry since 'Midnight Confessions' in 1968 and would be their last.
The songs on this release include three songs that reached the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100, eleven that reached the top 40, and a total of fifteen songs that appeared on the chart.
Artwork and packaging
The original release of Their 16 Greatest Hits on Dunhill ABC had a black label pressing with the Dunhill ABC Records logo on the top-center. The front and back cover photographs were taken by Tom Gundelfinger and the package was designed by Philip Schwartz. The same artwork and design was used on the versions of the album released by MCA Records in 1980, with only the label differing.
All songs produced by Steve Barri, except X produced by Steve Barri & P. F. Sloan.
The city of Omikron exists beneath an enormous crystal dome, which was constructed to protect against the ice age that Phaenon entered into after its sun's extinction. Because it is forbidden for the inhabitants to leave their respective sectors, each area has developed uniquely, which is reflected by the diverging lifestyles and architecture. After doing so, players continue with the investigation of serial killings that Kay'l and his partner Den were originally working on, attempting to pick up where Kay'l was apparently stopped from investigating. The city is split into different sectors: Anekbah, Qalisar, Jaunpur, Jahangir and Lahoreh. Soul nomad pcsx2 download 2016 microsoft.
- Side one
- 'Sooner or Later' (Gary Zekley, Mitchell Bottler, Ekundayo Paris, Adeniyi Paris, Ted McNamara) – 2:37
- 'Where Were You When I Needed You'X (P. F. Sloan, Steve Barri) – 2:59
- 'Heaven Knows' (Harvey Price, Dan Walsh) – 2:25
- 'Let's Live for Today'X (Mogol, David Shapiro, Michael Julien) – 2:35
- 'Temptation Eyes' (Price, Walsh) – 2:40
- 'The River Is Wide' (Gary Knight, Billy Joe Admire) – 2:47
- 'Come On and Say It' (Dennis Provisor, Rob Grill, Warren Entner) – 2:38
- 'Midnight Confessions' (Lou T. Josie) – 2:42
- Side two
- 'Wait a Million Years' (Zekley, Bottler) – 3:09
- 'Walking Through the Country' (Provisor) – 3:02
- 'Lovin' Things' (Artie Schroeck, Jet Loring) – 2:42
- 'Things I Should Have Said'X (Sloan, Barri) – 2:30
- 'Bella Linda' (Mogol, Lucio Battisti, Barri, Barry A. Gross) – 2:47
- 'Baby Hold On' (Price, Walsh) – 2:42
- 'Feelings' (Rick Coonce, Entner, Kenny Fukomoto) – 2:50
- 'I Can Turn Off the Rain' (Provisor) – 3:09
The following people contributed to Their 16 Greatest Hits:
- Rob Grill – vocals, bass
- Dennis Provisor – vocals, piano, organ
- Warren Entner – guitar, organ, vocals
- Terry Furlong – guitar
- Rick Coonce – drums, percussion
- Creed Bratton – guitar, vocals
- Steve Barri – producer
- P. F. Sloan – producer, guitar, keyboards
- Phil Kaye – engineer
- Chuck Britz – engineer
- Jimmie Haskell – arrangements
- Sid Feller – arrangements
- Session musicians – various instruments
Charts and certifications
|Canadian 100 Albums||34|
|United States||September 1971||Dunhill ABC||LP||DSX 50107|
- ^ abAckerman, Paul, ed. (September 25, 1971). 'New LP/Tape Releases'. Billboard. Vol. 83 no. 39. p. 39. Retrieved April 22, 2011.
- ^ abcTheir 16 Greatest Hits (Vinyl sleeve). The Grass Roots. Los Angeles, California, United States: Dunhill ABC Records. DSX 50107.CS1 maint: others (link)
- ^Allmusic review
- ^ abEder, Bruce. 'Review: 16 Greatest Hits by The Grass Roots'. Allmusic. United States: Rovi Corporation. Retrieved April 22, 2011.
- ^'The Grass Roots Album & Song Chart History'. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved April 22, 2011.
- ^Everett, Todd (1996). All Time Greatest Hits (CD booklet). The Grass Roots. MCA Records. MCAMD-11467.
- ^Golden Grass: Their Greatest Hits (Vinyl sleeve). The Grass Roots. Los Angeles, California: Dunhill ABC Records. Back cover. DS 50047.CS1 maint: others (link)
- ^More Golden Grass (Vinyl sleeve). The Grass Roots. Los Angeles, California: Dunhill ABC Records. Back cover. DS 50067.CS1 maint: others (link)
- ^'100 Albums'(PHP). RPM. Vol. 16 no. 12. November 6, 1971. Retrieved April 22, 2011.
- ^'The Grass Roots: Charts & Awards – Billboard Albums'. Allmusic. United States: Rovi Corporation. Retrieved April 22, 2011.
- ^'Gold & Platinum Searchable Database'(PHP). Recording Industry Association of America. Type in 'Grassroots' under Artist to see the search results.
West coast riders, hold tight! J.PERIOD is proud to present The Best of Nate Dogg an epic tribute to the fallen King of G-Funk. Commemorating the first anniversary of Nate’s passing, The Best of Nate Dogg features hip hop luminaries including Snoop Dogg, 2Pac, Eminem, Nas, Ludacris, Dr. Dre and Mos Def - an all-star lineup that reflects the worldwide impact of Nate’s musical talents. The Best of Nate Dogg also marks the first-ever West Coast hip hop tribute from Brooklyn-based J.PERIOD - originally born in Los Angeles and raised on West Coast hip hop. Known primarily for collaborations with conscious artists like The Roots, Q-Tip and Lauryn Hill, The Best of Nate Dogg marks a thematic departure but finds J.PERIOD equally at home with gangster rap as with any other style of hip hop.
1. Last Prayer (Intro)
2. Thugs Get Loney F. Tupac
3. So Fly F. 213
4. I Got Love
5. Boss Life F. Snoop Dogg
6. Can't Deny It (J.Period Remix)
7. Can't Deny It F. Fabolous
8. Moment Of Silence Interlude
9. Xxplisve F. Devin The Dude
11. Bitch Please F. Xzibit & Snoop
12. Bitch Please Pt. 2 F. Dre, Snoop, & Eminem
13. The Set Up (Remix) F. Redman
14. Times Up F. Jadakiss
15. The Streets F. Snoop Dogg
16. Gangsta Nation F. Ice Cube
17. Game Don't Wait (Rmx) F. 213 & Xzibit
18. The Next Episode
19. Puff Puff Give Interlude
20. Kush F. The Firm (J.Period Remix)
21. Good Life F. Nas (Promo)
22. Oh No F. Mos Def & Pharoahe Monch
23. Ain't No Chance F. B.I.G. (J.Period Remix)
24. Ain't No Fun F. Snoop & Warren G
25. All About U F. Tupac
26. Area Codes F. Ludacris
27. Girls All Pause F. Kurupt
28. I Like That
29. Ooh Wee Ghostface
30. 21 Questions F. 50 Cent
31. Dolla Dolla Bill
32. Dogg Pound Gangsta Ville F. Dpg
33. Groupie Love F. 213
34. Never Leave Me Alone
35. Snoop Dogg Tribute (Outtro)